Ms. Kurshumova is an associate attorney with a focus on complex litigation matters and has extensive experience in representing clients at the administrative, state, and federal levels. Prior to joining Jones Lovelock, Ms. Kurshumova worked for a national employment law firm and represented clients through all stages of employment disputes. Ms. Kurshumova is an active member of the Nevada Bar Association and is a licensed mediator through the Saltman Center for Conflict Resolution.
Ms. Kurshumova graduated from the William S. Boyd School of Law in 2017, she served as an Articles Editor for the Nevada Law Journal, a member of the Student Bar Association executive committee, a judicial extern to the Honorable Kathleen Delaney in the Eighth Judicial District Court, and as an intern for a local gaming company’s in-house legal department.
Prior to law school, Ms. Kurshumova graduated summa cum laude from Wesleyan College, Macon, GA, in 2012 with a Bachelor’s in Political Science and Economics. Ms. Kurshumova was born and raised in Bulgaria and is a fluent Bulgarian speaker. After coming to the United States and obtaining her Batchelor’s degree, Ms. Kurshumova developed a passion for the law and chose the State of Nevada as her home.
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science and Economics, Summa cum laude, Wesleyan College, Macon, GA (2012)
- Jurisdoctor William S. Boyd School of Law, Las Vegas, NV (2017)
- Nevada Bar Association
- Clark County Bar Association
- Howard D. McKibben Chapter, American Inns of Court
- Rotary International
- Nevada, 2018
- S. District Court for the District of Nevada, 2018
- S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, 2018